To foster the growth and development of Agripreneurs and the startup ecosystem, CIE@IIITH and National Institute of Agricultural
Extension Management (MANAGE), have joined hands together to organize an “Agri-Tech Startup Accelerator Program” (AgTSAP - 2017).
We are seeking early-stage startup with an idea, intellectual property or prototype for agricultural innovation.
- 4 months structured program
- Office space at MANAGE and IIITH campus.
- Seed funding up to 10 Lakhs (5 lakhs after selection, remaining after prototype development)
- Mentoring from Agricultural experts (Internal and external experts to support product development)
- Provision of requisite knowledge, regulatory and advisory services through professionals
- Purposeful networking for business development
- Development of a Proof of Concept to accelerate growth
- Business model development
Our Fields of Interest
We are looking for breakthrough innovations from agriculture and allied areas. Innovation can be a breakthrough in terms
of efficiency or resource conservation or due to the way in which it facilitates the lives of farmers and consumers.
- Agtech (Machinery, Drones, Robotics, Automation Systems, etc.)
- Organic Agriculture
- Plant Production/Protection
- Animal Husbandry
- Agricultural Commodity Trading
- Urban Farming
- Smart Farming
- Internet of Things & Machine2machine Communication
- Big Data and Decision Support Systems
- Healthy Food
- Other Disruptive Technologies
- Supply Chain Management & Logistics
- Farmer Service Centre
- Application closes by 10th Oct 2017
- Email Notification to the shortlisted applicants by 21st Oct 2017
- Pitch Day by 25th Oct 2017
- Email notification to the finally selected startups by 26th Oct 2017
- Program kickstarts by 27th Oct 2017