Joined MANAGE in the year 1998 as Research Associate with Marketing Management background.
- Batch Coordinator PGDM(ABM) Programme
- Teaching Marketing Management, Principles of Management and Organizational Behavior for Both Academics and Trainings
- Total planning of PG courses
Previous Work Experience
- Other Research Studies
- Worked as Sector Officer for the Participated Adaptive Research Project, Adilabad dist. It is an IFAD funded Project implemented in three Tribal Districts Adilabad, Badrachalam and Rampa chodavaram of East Godavari dist. of Andhra Pradesh.
- Worked as Narrator cum Training coordinator Mobile Video Conferencing (V-SAT ) Van from farmer side in districts headquarters and remote villages in united Andhra Pradesh
- Networking Rythu Mithra groups (RMGS) and Self Help Groups (SHGs) in united Andhra Pradesh.
- Worked in Post Graduate Programme in Agri-Business Management (PGPABM) cell.
- Worked as a Batch coordinator in Agri- Warehousing and Cool Chain Management (AWASCM) Programme coordinator
- FDP IIMA , 2016
- Qualified State level Eligibility Test (SLET) accredited by UGC
Trainings and Workshops Attended
- Coverdale Training conducted by MANAGE
- A.P. Economic Conference
- Direct Trainers Skills (DTS) conducted by DOPT at RIPA, Jaipur, 2005
- Training Programme on Case Study Writing, MANAGE, Hyderabad, 2006
- Cyber Marketing Training cum work shop at IPE
- Project Management by PMI at HICC Hyderabad 2009
- Commodity Trading futures and Options
- Capable of computing the statistics models by using SPSS package working experience of MS Office.
Dr.B.Venkata Rao, MBA, Ph.D, FDP IIMA.
Asst.Professor, PGDM (ABM)
National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management
(An Organization of Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Govt. of India)
500030, Telangana State.
Mobile no. 04024594553, Mob: 9848308114
Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Institutional URL: www.manage.gov.in